ESP Powdercoating was formed in November 2012 acquiring a going concern established in 2002. ESP is an established powder coating applicator serving a wide variety of industries including automotive, architectural, building products, road, rail, retail, leisure, and office products.
We pride ourselves in the care and attention to all our clients work and follow the correct procedures for powder coating different material as well as the preparation of the different types of materials we receive. From sandblasting and burning to etch prime and mordent wash, we ensure that our powdercoating is of the highest quality.
We greatly value our many regular customers and thank them for rewarding our attention to providing a quality, timely and cost effective service. We are able to process both high and low volume work from our 5000m² facility based on the Hastingwood Industrial Estate just a stones throw away from the A406 North Circular Road in Edmonton, London.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the services we offer our current customers, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can contact us now.
The company’s underlying philosophy is geared towards the provision of a high quality, highly competitive service to its customers, and the Owner wishes to provide long term job security to a highly loyal workforce, and to establish long-term relationships with it’s customers and suppliers.
Facts & Figures:
- Established in November 2012
- 90% powder coating – 10% Sandblasting
- Size of premises is 5000m²
- 1 powder coating plant with a capacity of 6m in length and 1 Sandblasting container
- Extremely efficient turnaround times.
- Flexible shift working patterns
- Long standing strategic partnerships with many customers
- Specialising in large heavy construction material and balconies